Click for Serbia is a non-profit organization, founded by Dr. Maria Kuoni. We are a digital platform that connects donors to causes close to their hearts!
Our vision is to help shape the future of Serbian education, culture, and sports by working with other non-profit organizations that share our values. Our goal is to increase awareness for and emphasize the importance of philanthropy for the development of Serbian society. We strive to help create a better future for Serbia.
Our mission is to help connect donors to reputable Serbian educational, cultural, and sports foundations and projects to help create a better and brighter future for younger generations. Our aim is to increase ecological awareness, like environmental protection, and help build an environment for the development of a healthier, more ecologically conscious society. We also believe that it is important to promote dual education in order to nurture an entrepreneurial spirit in younger generations.
Dr. Maria Kuoni is Founder and Managing Partner of Aspermont.
- Over 20 years of experience in all major banking areas (investment banking, private banking, asset management), as well as real estate & corporate structuring.
- Experience in leading Swiss Banks with assignments in Switzerland and abroad (including New York) in senior positions.
- Broad Swiss and international network in the banking industry with a special focus on Russia / CIS.
- Uncompromising commitment to Swiss quality standards in Banking.
- Graduated from HSG specialized in Finance with top grades.
- She has a Ph.D. in Banking.
- She is fluent in Serbian, German, Russian, English, and has knowledge of Slovak, Greek & Chinese.
Dr. Slavenko Terzic is a Serbian historian, member of the SANU and research adviser to the Historical Institute of SANU.
- Director of the Historical Institute of SANU from 1987 until 2002.
- President of the Serbian literary Association from 2001-2005.
- A former member of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts (ANURS).
- Former Ambassador of the Republic of Serbia in the Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan from 2012-2019.
- He is fluent in Russian, German and Greek, and has knowledge of Bulgarian and English.
Executive Director of PFI Studios Belgrade, and a Board Member of the Serbia Film Commission.
- PFI Studios is a fully integrated studio complex which is a member of Pink Media Group, the largest media corporation in Southeast Europe.
- Barbara joined PFI Studios in 2006 and has since developed excellent relationships within the film industry in the United States and internationally.
- She worked as an independent consultant for BGR Group, a Washington based lobbying firm and has wide experience in Serbia and Montenegro’s private and public sectors.
- She also co-founded and managed Infinity Montenegro, a Montenegro-based PR/advertising agency.
- Between 1996-2000, Barbara served in the Montenegrin government. Between 1997-2000, she was assigned to Montenegro’s Trade Mission in Washington, D.C. as the Assistant Chief of Mission where she liaised with various executive branch officials (NSC, State, USAID),
- Between 1993-1996, Barbara was employed with Comont Ltd (London, UK), a firm specializing in project and trade finance in Russia. She is also a co-founder of Fashion Studio Click which today is the most prominent fashion agency in Serbia & Montenegro.